• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

graydoom

First Post
"Hmmm, a fireball might light this up a bit..." Black Mage starts to think about it, but then Dalamar casts his light spell.

"Well, let's head towards that party. They might have a finer appreciation of the true art of the fireball."

Darkwolf

First Post
"I agree that we should get out of this dark cave. Anyone know where Ash is? He may be annoying and seems to speak without thinking a majority of the time, but I would like to make sure he is safe."

Filia starts walking towards the light unless someone speaks up and asks her to stop

Last edited:

[color=sky blue]"I think i'll just follow you for now, I don't want to get lost. I do wonder where Sir Ash is, but I am kindof relieved that he's not throwing insults around now." Yuna walks closely with the group, trying to make sure they aren't seperated any more than they already are.[/color]

Kalanyr

Explorer
You head down the tunnel. In the direction from which the sound of the party is coming. You find yourselves standing outside the cavern, the sound of the party continues and a compelling music swirls from inside the cavern. (You can look inside the cavern or walk in if you want).

Ash the Hunt is upon you. You can see the Unseelie mounted on their Dark Beasts and can see the weapons they carry. The Master of the Hunt grins as he spots you. His voice echoes " Ah, Prey, run for now, little Animal. You shall be our sport."

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
The Master of the Hunt grins as he spots you. His voice echoes " Ah, Prey, run for now, little Animal. You shall be our sport."
Ash cuts thru a tree next to him (not the tree the other went thru) almost all the way, waiting for them to get close so he can drop the tree on em.

He looks at the Unseelie leader, trying to make out what they are and what weapons they carry (as well as how many), saying "Come get some."

OOC: What's the Master of the Hunt look like?
Sounds cool....

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
There's 40 of them. Each of them rides a beast like the one you fought earlier. They look like tall,thin beautiful humans with pointed ears, however there is an evil cast to their features, a hatred that makes their beauty more fearsome than attractive. Each of them has a longsword, a longbow and a spear. Each of incredible workmanship.

The Master of the Hunt, sits astride his riding beast, a very unpleasant grin upon his face. He's 7 feet tall with long dark hair and purple eyes, his thin frame is covered in visible muscle and he seems to be accustomed to riding for he sits with easy confidence on his mount. When you look at him you can feel a force of awe radiating from him in waves. He has his horn in one hand and a pack of doglike beasts flow around and beneath his horse.

(In short, the current situation does not look healthy)

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia looks into the cavern..attempting to not be seen by the inhabitants inside. She then whispers to the group behind her what she sees.

Kalanyr

Explorer
You see Fae, dancing inside the cave, there are 4 of them dancing, two sets of partners. Its strange watching them dance since they occasionaly float into the air dancing amidst their steps.

In a corner a male fae plays a harp and a female plays a flute. The music has an ethereal haunting tone to it. It makes you want to dance.

One of the dancers smiles and waves to Filia

"Come in, come in, join the revellery. Bring your friends. Loud as you are, you are welcome here." He calls.

Remove ads