• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Darkwolf

First Post
"I thank you for the help Thelia. Do you have any advice for if they do get upset? Remember that crude man, Ash, travels with us at this time, and the way he is it may not take long for him to slight them. If nothing else, if we can get above ground, I could carry most of them for a good distance in the air. But I have no idea how we could all go or how fast those horse-things are or where to go."

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ash bumps Helian he's embracing towards a cushion to get to know this enchanting creature better... ;)

"Helian - what a promising name.
Is that for being a hellian in the arts of seduction, because I know that you have stolen my heart.

Let's sit down and create our own detente."

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar raises an eyebrow.
"Really? In my homeplace, we were divided into castes, or 'houses' as they were called, some came from the noble house, some from the priestly house... myself, I came from the sevants's house.
A really unfortunate thing, for I had a natural gift for magic. Not from the house of wizardry, I was only taught a few meager cantrips to help in my role as a servant."

Dalamar sighs a little.
"Wish I had been born in your realm, maybe I wouldn't have turned to the dark arts of Nuitari there. Not that I regret it."
He quickly adds the last sentence, afraid that Nuitari might have heard.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Advice for if they get upset? Run. They are quiet inventive in their vengeance."

"Certainly Samonosuk, whenever you wish it we may duel.

(Ok, due to this weirdness of late: I'm posting updates
1) Every 48 hours
2) Whenever everyone has posted once
Whichever comes first.

"Well then... why not do it right now, if its allright. I have had my fill of all the food here, and I am not tired yet. Now would be a good time, if you have a place for it. I am a man of Honor, so I give you the opportunity to back out if you feel... off balance with your skills today."

Lets see... Submission dueling with a Seelie Elf... should be interesting.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The seelie declares his favoured weapon to be the longword. He also says "The first blow is yours. The tunnels out there should be an excellent place."

Alright, lets start this mess.

"Good, I will invite my friends to come and watch. They are competent, and will not interfere or get in the way. This should be a good fight, your are confident, and few men have aver been confident against me... demons are a different story."

Attack Bonus = +9/+4 when you include -4 submission modifier. I will charge if we are starting at an appopriate range. The second round I might start fighting on the defensive, but lets see how this goes.

Darkwolf

First Post
"I thank you for your assistance Thelia. I probably should head back and see if we can get off of this plane prior to the hunt finding us. If we cannot do so, may we call for you again?"

Remove ads