HeroesCon / Charlotte, NC / June 13-15 - Who's Going?

Mirth

Explorer
I'm only going to be there Saturday the 14th, but I thought I would post here and see if any other ENWorlders would be there too. Probably won't have too much time to play or even hang much, more of a meet-and-greet, place-a-face kind of thing. I'll keep checking this thread and we'll see if we can't all get together...

Jay

Last edited:

LGodamus

First Post
I would love to go, but alas I am a pauper and I am futhermore stuck at work the entire weekend.....were I to skip work I may remain a pauper forevermore

Mirth

Explorer
LGodamus said:
I would love to go, but alas I am a pauper and I am futhermore stuck at work the entire weekend.....were I to skip work I may remain a pauper forevermore

'Tis a vicious cycle that I am all too familiar with myself, unfortunately, LG.

And I'll add a little BUMP for good measure...

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I'd love to, but it's my grandpa's 80th birthday Saturday, so I won't be able to make it (even if I did have a way to get there, which I really don't). On the plus side, Grandma's been cooking non-stop for the past week... ;)

Dog Soldier

First Post
*delurks*
I'd really like to goto the HeroesCon this year, but I don't have the money and it isn't worth the trip if I can't afford to get anything. :\
*relurks*

Jeph

Explorer
What the heck is this HeroesCon thing? Anyway, it's been too long since I was last at the museum or Carrowinds...

Dog Soldier

First Post
*Delurks*
Well HeroesCon is a comic book convention held once a year in Charlotte. Though it is a ComicCon you can usally find a little bit of everything at it. You can read about it here.
*Relurks*

Remove ads