HeroesCon / Charlotte, NC / June 13-15 - Who's Going?

Mirth

First Post
I'm only going to be there Saturday the 14th, but I thought I would post here and see if any other ENWorlders would be there too. Probably won't have too much time to play or even hang much, more of a meet-and-greet, place-a-face kind of thing. I'll keep checking this thread and we'll see if we can't all get together...

Jay

Last edited:

Mirth

First Post
A little bumpin' at night...

Is there really nobody else going? Or is it that you don't want to tell me:eek: :D

LGodamus

First Post
I would love to go, but alas I am a pauper and I am futhermore stuck at work the entire weekend.....were I to skip work I may remain a pauper forevermore

Mirth

First Post
LGodamus said:
I would love to go, but alas I am a pauper and I am futhermore stuck at work the entire weekend.....were I to skip work I may remain a pauper forevermore

'Tis a vicious cycle that I am all too familiar with myself, unfortunately, LG.

And I'll add a little BUMP for good measure...

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I'd love to, but it's my grandpa's 80th birthday Saturday, so I won't be able to make it (even if I did have a way to get there, which I really don't). On the plus side, Grandma's been cooking non-stop for the past week... ;)

Dog Soldier

First Post
*delurks*
I'd really like to goto the HeroesCon this year, but I don't have the money and it isn't worth the trip if I can't afford to get anything. :\
*relurks*

Jeph

First Post
What the heck is this HeroesCon thing? Anyway, it's been too long since I was last at the museum or Carrowinds...

Dog Soldier

First Post
*Delurks*
Well HeroesCon is a comic book convention held once a year in Charlotte. Though it is a ComicCon you can usally find a little bit of everything at it. You can read about it here.
*Relurks*

Mirth

First Post
Thanks Dog Soldier for providing the link. Also, here is a direct link to the GAMING that should be going on.

I can't believe that nobody else on the boards is going. Aren't there a few ENWorlders living around Charlotte?

LGodamus

First Post
cool more carolina gamers...hey mirth where the heck is swannanoa...?
Dog soldier, how old are you....did you go to east burke high?

Mirth

First Post
ph34r said:

If you zoom out to the '5' setting on that map, it gives you a better idea of where Swannanoa is - about 10 mins east of Asheville, right off of I40 in the western NC mountains.

LG, more to the point, where in Baator... I mean NC ;) is Nessus. Can't seem to find that one on Yahoo :rolleyes: :D

Advertisement2

Advertisement4