Hethas' Gambit continued [top of rnd 8]

reapersaurus

Explorer
Jeremy - LOL

Yeah, any team that is invisible, untouchable, unknown , nigh-unstoppable, and is getting bigger each round ('infecting' slaughtered characters).... would seem to Me to be a worry.

But I'm silly that way, apparently. ;)

seasong

First Post
Just a quick note that I'm still here :).

I finished the status list early this morning, so now I can proceed. Not a lot of deaths this round, but since no one can see them, that's actually a good thing. Work will control how much time I can spend on the private e-mails, but I should at least get out some of them this morning.

I still haven't found any single spell that can animate a character as something ethereal that has a standard action casting time in any book or online document I have, nor my memory of munchkinism, that impresses me.

reapersaurus

Explorer
seasong said:
Work will control how much time I can spend on the private e-mails, but I should at least get out some of them this morning.
3.5 days later....?

damn, i understand stuff coming up, but..... it gets a bit tedious/disappointing on this end having the game continually put off. :(

Is there any way you can get an hour to do it from home on the weekend?
Just to get it back started, and players thinking about what plays they're going to make next round, etc.

Saepiroth

First Post
reapersaurus said:
3.5 days later....?

damn, i understand stuff coming up, but..... it gets a bit tedious/disappointing on this end having the game continually put off. :(

Is there any way you can get an hour to do it from home on the weekend?
Just to get it back started, and players thinking about what plays they're going to make next round, etc.

Better than a regular campaign suddenly dying, I guess. :confused:

Remove ads