Hethas' Gambit continued [top of rnd 8]

seasong

First Post
Just got to lunch. Y'all let me know when you get the e-mails. Jeremy, you should get one within the next few at your hotmail account.

seasong

First Post
Okay, I've sent them all out. If you didn't get it, let me know as soon as possible. Assuming everyone got one, and today being Tuesday, how does a Friday night deadline sound?

...although honestly, I'm not going to be in town much this weekend, so if y'all need until Sunday, that would probably be fine as well (with the usual caveat that as I get the highest Init folks, I'll start processing their turns then; and when I receive everyone's, I'll start posting Inits).

seasong

First Post
Okay, I've sent them all out. If you didn't get it, let me know as soon as possible. Assuming everyone got one, and today being Tuesday, how does a Friday night deadline sound?

...although honestly, I'm not going to be in town much this weekend, so if y'all need until Sunday, that would probably be fine as well (with the usual caveat that as I get the highest Init folks, I'll start processing their turns then; and when I receive everyone's, I'll start posting Inits).

Jeremy

Explorer
Man, those maps make this so much easier. Digging through multiple pages of posts trying to track down where people are flipping back and forth with the map is a pain. Especially when the blog doesn't have the stuff collected together anymore...

Any chance you happen to be doing another set of maps or at least a top of the round map 47? :)

seasong

First Post
Note: I'm going to shift the deadline further back, to Tuesday, because I got a look at my Monday schedule before I left work yesterday. There's no point in enforcing an earlier deadline if it won't get the turn out quicker, and Monday is going to frigging kill me.

So... y'all have 'til Tuesday night. Then I'll start processing turns.

-seasong

Remove ads