Hethas' Gambit continued [top of rnd 8]

Technik4

First Post
I've been keeping up with this game since its inception (on and off) and at this point I'm just wondering if there is some other thread I'm missing? The one on page 1 of this thread links to the Hetha's Gambit page, which I have bookmarked, but which is stuck on round 3, updated July17. Is there a 'new' page that I just missed where the inits and rounds are compiled?

Thanks for any help

Technik

PS- Yeah, that bead of force to the forehead...beautiful.

Saepiroth

First Post
Technik4 said:
I've been keeping up with this game since its inception (on and off) and at this point I'm just wondering if there is some other thread I'm missing? The one on page 1 of this thread links to the Hetha's Gambit page, which I have bookmarked, but which is stuck on round 3, updated July17. Is there a 'new' page that I just missed where the inits and rounds are compiled?

Thanks for any help

Technik

PS- Yeah, that bead of force to the forehead...beautiful.
You know as much as we do; I missed a round because the web log isn't being updated.

Jeremy

Explorer
47? Any chance we can get those last two bears added and the maps up? Deadline is later on today. :)

Seasong posted them a few posts back.

seasong

First Post
I have rounds from:

Izad (JDragon)
Xiao Fung (Number47)
Rillos (Sollir)
Tairnandon (Jeremy)

Since I know reapersarus, Saepiroth and Cool hand luke are pretty active right now, that's a bit odd! I suspect that I am simply missing some e-mails, or failing to get them. If you are not in the above list, please send me your actions as quickly as possible, to "temanp at hotmail dot com" AND "seasong at texas dot net". I should get the e-mail with at least one of them.

reapersaurus

Explorer
VERY Nice to see the blog page updated.
It is very difficult keeping all the status stuff just for my characters and opponents updated - I've had to rely on an Action File.

Question:
I thought Blaster did 67 damage to Izad, and then Izad took 23 more from the bead?

P.S. I loved this line "He does take a partial action to flip the old wizard off, however."

Remove ads