• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hextor]Minions of Hextor unite! (Players Wanted!)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Ok folks. I am running an online game with one of my players and he needs some backup. So i am creating this game with the intention of him playing out this scenario apart from the rest of the party.

Synopsis (it'll get more fleshed out later): The fortress of hextor has found the whereabouts of a device of great power and wants to send out a small but decisive squad of people to find and retrieve said item intact. Communing shows this item to be very large but obtainable if enough brains and brawn are used to complete the task. Failure is not an option and any news of this item being destroyed or the mission compromised will be met with harsh discipline. Hextor does not tolerate failures within the fold of the religon.

So the cleric has chosen 4 'representatives' of hextor to be his eyes, ears, mouth, and hands to sieze this item for the greater use for hextor.

classes are as follows

1 Cleric of hextor 14th level

1 archmage of hextor 14th level

1 Hand of hextor 14th level

The 3 PC's will be pregenerated and preequipped.

Now what do i need: 3 volunteers to take on this quest who have already been playing PbP already. No newbies, noone that cannot fully commit to posting at least once or twice a day. Anyone that is not in more than at least a few games (16+ garyh style folk are not allowed under 6 is fine). I need people who can be devoted to this game as this game is going on while another campaign is going on out of this game. This game will impact another campaign so that's why i would like dedicated players.

So post if you want in.

Any questions LMK...

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Hmm, I would like to get in, I have ebough time to post at the hive, so I should be able to handle another game. I will defeinetly post once per day (except when I've got a good reason) but if I post more, it will be because I like the game, and it's up to you to create that. I like the pregenerated character thing. Hnad of Hextor please..

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
bump people...sheesh i figure a call to arms for playing the servants of hextor would get a multitude of people...

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
So does anyone have a preference to what race and sex they prefer to play? I am more or less going to make it very random and see what i come up with. So far it's rather interesting what i have come up with.

Post your thoughts on what you want your PC to be. basics are:

1. Worshiper/follower of hextor
2. Very militaristic regime
3. Ruthlessness, Justice, Law are all that matters.
4. LE is predominat alignment
5. This church has a small sect that is all about wiping out chaos and anarchy from wherever it may be.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads