• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hextor]Minions of Hextor unite! (Players Wanted!)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
no i pick the names and descriptions. i just would like to see y'alls preferences on what you would like to see. When i hit the random button on my NPC Generator it spits out a bunch of NPC's. If i see one close to your preference i'll go for it. But if there aren't any i'll see what it comes up with.

Gurdjieff

First Post
As a cleric, my character would probably be a bit dominant to other people, also very commanding I would think. I'd like to play a male, as I'm male myself and as LE is an allignment which isn't very natural to me, maybe at least my sex could be =]

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Sorry for the 4 month delay people. I got caught up in work and got burnt out on D&D for a while and had to stop playing but I am back and ready to get the ball rolling. I will send out the PC's shortly to you if you want to continue to play. Please shout back if you are still interested!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads