• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hi all!

Levi2000

First Post
Hey everybody, I just want to say two things.

First off: Yes I am new to this place but I am a big fan of Creature Catalog.

Second:I got some ideas for monsters... Here is the list! I plot to bring creature of list by most people that want to see the stats.

Star' ike: Raptor like humanoids who are kindred to the Lizardfolk, big bad hunters of the plains of Sertua (Fictional palce where giant verisons of animals and dinoaurs hang out.)

Bystrai: You know of Half Giants and how thy were result of magic right.. So are these guys.. Big Roman Soldier style Lizzes.. Note:Yes I am a lover of reptiles.

Template: Cannon Fodder Tmepolate.. Make all the guys of henchmen you have at thy desire.

RIotirki: Midget bug guys.

Kure Kreen: Distant cousins of Thri Kreen.. Except they are winged hunter/gathers.

Devon

First Post
Welcome, Levi2000,

Monsters: you post'em, we'll look at'em!

The midget bug sounds similar to a critter I worked on awhile back--the Clicker.

I can't imagine what a Cannon Fodder template would be like, but we will see.

Can't wait to see them,

- Devon

Krishnath

First Post
Welcome Levi2000, feel free to comment and post as you wish.

Star' ike: Isn't this just another Viashino clone? :D

Anyways, I'd love to see the stats of those creatures... all of those creatures :D

Levi2000

First Post
Thanks

Well guys I thank you fro the warm welcome and by tommorrow I will look from the vast waste land that is my bag of ideas. For I keep all my ideas an dsketches in a bag.. Tommorrow I should be able to get out at least one of them and Ill psot it here.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Welcome to the fun Levi! I havent been posting much here lately, but I assure you Im still working hard on some projects ;)

Welcome aboard. I hope we can meet all your monster needs! lol

Levi2000

First Post
Bystrai

Well since this broad has had its fill of Raptorish Humanoids.. *Gets out the infamous scissors and cuts the Star'ike. Insert the theme from Pyscho.* Two mroe things before you see stats.. Math is NOT my best so feel free to help and these guys cna b e monsters,NPCs, or PCs. For one of my characters named Leviathan is a blue Bystrai. I am going to try to make them balanced.

Bystrai:
Lagre Human/Reptiloid.
Stats: Depends on color.. Here we go!

Green: The majority and muscle of the race. They get +3 In strength, +2 in Con,+4 in Dex. -2 in Wisdom, and -2 in Charmisa.

Red:They are second highest Number, get +2, +3 in Con (They are the hardest.) and +3 in Dex. Same weaknesses as last Green Guy.

Blue: The Miniority of the Bystrai Poeple. They receive... +1 to Strength. (Due to being Smartest they do not care for muscles.) +2, +4 in Dex. They Receive Wisdom and Charmisa penalities but gain a+3 in Intelligence. Blue guys are the smartest and mostlikely to use magic.

Attacks epr round:3. One weapon, one head related (Butt or bite, reason why two chocies well be in origns.) Last one is a tail attack.

Languages:Draconic and Giant are their native tongue but they can learn common with ease.

Special Attacks:Biting and tail related attacks.
Defences: Immmune to heat (Natural heat that is and natural fire.) as well as more likely to have Reflex thorws.
Alignments: Usualy Neutral.. They do not really care about Good nor Evil but of course we join either side if it means survial of their species.

Treasure: Depends on who it is.. A Greenies would be it's weapons. They can use any but favor sharp and blood spilling weapons. Reds are greedist so most money related and Blue mainly carry their "Good luck charms."

Religon: They believe that all things in natural have higher spirits looking over them and interacting with one another to make nature work.. But they are not tree huggers and will build their homes out of whatever they have to. But they do respect the land enough to protect and such.

Why they would go on Adventures: Well it is all up to what kind of Bystrai.. Greenies love exploring and meeting up with new challenges. Reds usualy want to try to do things that favor themselves. Blues do so to learn soemthing out of all this and to gain new knowledges in what their field is.

Favored Class: Green:Fighter. Red:Rogue and Blue:A amgic user.. Usually a Cleric but some.. Like Levi can use actual Wizard like magics.

Further knowledge: The Bystrai hail from another plane where they are equals to Half GIants.. For they were made by giant and Lizard Folk magical inbreeding.. As their numbers grew the blues with help of reds managed to rebel and get their species across the planes via Magic gates.. Since then they live in communites of all three colors living together. Though often times a Mighty Green ro Re dis in charge.. Blues care not for leading.

Combat: This is where the Greens shine. they are the lagrest of Bystrai kind after all.. 8 to 13 feet tall.

Tail Attacks: All Bystrai have this in common... They can use their tails to fight.. They can do a tail whip or attmept to coil it around a target to squeeze the life out of it.

Bite: All Bystrai have strong bones, and there for they will bite at times out of desparate terms. But Reds uses this the most for they have a mild poison that causes one's targets nerves to fry.. There for in pain.

Head Butt: Sense they have strong bones some of them will use their heads literally.. Greens use this the most.. Since they often wear helms that add to the damage by 2.

Blues use mainly weapons like slings, staffs and spears in ocmbat. They rather used their magic do that work for them.

End: Feel free to hlep me out, I do not mind. I am new at this sort of thing and this race cna be used... Depends on what..

I also have plans to maybe add a leap attack to them.

Last edited:

Remove ads