• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Highlander: Vengeance

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
It wasn't particularly good.

Personally, I'd just like 'em to reboot the whole thing. I love the Highlander concept and
I think it's never been explored to it's potentional, even in the original.

glass

(he, him)
Wolf72 said:
in end game duncan took conner's head to get more powerful, right? ... not having seen it I'm trying to rely on memories from reading this board

Yes he did. That was a bit of a WTF moment form me.

glass.

Turanil

First Post
I lved the first movie, all the others were crap. It was especially awful in End Games where the actor of Connor had actually aged by 15 or 20 years... :\ Hoever, the TV serie could have been nice, except for bringing a new immortal every new episode. Ridiculous!

I am going to quickly forget about this anime movie (After all, I am just here for postcount=postcount+1).

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I, personally, am glad that the official Highlander universe is not being further mutilated. BTW, Turanil, not every episode of Highlander has a new badguy immortal in it. There are a smattering of episodes that revolve around mortals.

Remove ads