• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Hit the Ground) Running

The_Gneech

Explorer
Hokay, so, if I wanted to run a rough preview this weekend (since everyone keeps talking about how great the game plays), what exactly do I actually need?

The resources I see on the board here are:

PHB Lite
Raiders of Oakhurst
Raiders of Oakhurst Reloaded

Is there anything else I need?

I gather there are pregenerated characters floating around also, but I don't know where they are. Could someone point me to them too?

Thanks!

-The Gneech :cool:

Stalker0

Legend
There's a compilation of monsters somewhere, forgot the link, but that cna help with the custom monsters. Though raiders of oakhurst will definitely give you a full adventure.

Xorn

First Post
The latest PHB Lite v1.2 has the links to all three fan adventures; Raiders of Oakhurst, Return of the Burning Plague, and The Second Son. Raiders of Oakhurst Reloaded is a full adventure, not just a series of encounters. Having just finished reading all of it, I'm very excited to run it. I'm also putting together full-color Dundjinni maps for Reloaded. (I'm getting at least one a day done.)

eleran

First Post
The characters are attached to this post as is a compilation of other stuff

Attachments

• ExperienceCharacters.zip
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • monsters and more.zip
    550.5 KB · Views: 266

Remove ads