• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hitchhiker's Guide: The Movie

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Being as there has been rumours of this for, ooh, ten, fifteen years? now, I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

but I do hope it is happening. Anyone know the number of a hollywood producer I can ring up and push for the part of Arthur? I'm probably too young, but then with a bit of makeup and so on...:D

Crothian

First Post
That mean we call you a Dork, Dent? :D

I'm not sure how well this will translate to the modern movie scene. Many of the jokes are great jokes to read, not really that visual unless you through text from the guide up on the screen.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Umbran said:
So, it seems that a movie version of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy may be on the way. SciFi Wire sill classifiesit as a "rumor" mind you, so take it with a grain of salt...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-01/09/11.00.rumors
Bah. The BBC series has been around for YEARS and is still among the funniest things I own. :)

In fact, was just watching it last night! Excellent job by the BBC - everything seems like one big series non sequiturs (Sp?) until the final episode when suddenly everything - EVERYTHING - is tied together. :)

--The Sigil

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads