D&D 5E Hitler Learns About 5th Edition

Meh.
Would have been slightly topical and amusing a couple years ago, now it just feels tired.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a Downfall meme. I thought they'd fallen out of vogue. They've been around for like 5 years now.

MechaPilot

Explorer
It is an old meme (from what I understand). That said, I saw it for the first time only a few months ago (I don't keep up on that stuff), so it's still rather fresh for me.

I think the OP did a good job with it. Most of the ones I've seen end up being the editor's rants against things they clearly appear to hate. The vitriol in most of them is readily apparent, and there's usually little to no humor to it. The OP's version didn't fall into that trap, and it was probably the most enjoyable version of that meme I've ever seen.

GreyLord

Legend
Nice usage of incorporating names and some items he says into the actual video at times.

Nice effort, I suppose every edition needs one of these eventually.

Best part was where they say the guy still plays Warhammer. Loved that remark.

Awesome Adam

First Post
Meh. Would have been slightly topical and amusing a couple years ago, now it just feels tired.

I don't know why, but I don't tire of these Skyfall memes, but I agree that a Hitler reacts to D&D 5E video, like it was just released, probably would have been better, you know, when D&D 5E was released.

Skyfall memes are all about knee jerk reactions and hating on change

Remove ads