• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] My blood runs cold...

And since some you folks were curious about the cross- stitching I said I did of comicbook heroes here is the first one I ever did of X-O Man-O-War.

Attachments

• xo stitch.jpg
    xo stitch.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 64

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Dungannon said:
Hey there Fidgit. You guys manage to get a game together this weekend?
not with me...i've dropped out of our Sunday game because there's a possibility that i may get a job working retail (which will nerf my weekends). the Saturday game didn't happen either, and i think that group's done for a while, or at least until some of the other players' personal issues are resolved...

so, no gaming for me for while, at least

Dungannon

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
not with me...i've dropped out of our Sunday game because there's a possibility that i may get a job working retail (which will nerf my weekends). the Saturday game didn't happen either, and i think that group's done for a while, or at least until some of the other players' personal issues are resolved...

so, no gaming for me for while, at least
Job good, no gaming bad. I'm in the same boat. Ever since my schedule changed, I've been unable to rejoin Sniktch's Saturday night game.

'dat be me in the back (the fat one), my wife Tammy (The Phat one), and my two kids Cathy and Timmy. The picture however is about 2-3 years old.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Dungannon said:
Job good, no gaming bad. I'm in the same boat. Ever since my schedule changed, I've been unable to rejoin Sniktch's Saturday night game.
it'll be weird for me not to be gaming, but i'm totally okay with taking a break for the sake of employment

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads