[HIVEMIND] New menus, New Hive, I feel so Alive!!! Ha ha ha!!

randomling

First Post
Sounding of the goodness.

I'm heading off to game in a few, and there seems to be no Hive activity at the moment, so I shall kick a new thread into life.

I haven't started a Hive thread in AGES!

blackshirt5

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
I work with a lot of Oriental and Indian students who's grasp of speaking English isn't very good, let alone trying to understand them through their thick accents.

I usually have to ask them to repeat a couple of times. Damn my American inability to understand the more 'foreign' accents.

Funnily enough, I don't have much trouble with Indian accents; the town Angcuru and I are from has a high Indian population, so it's gotten easier over the years to understand them.

Although it always is a joy to meet an Indian girl who speaks perfect crisp English. :)

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
Sounding of the goodness.

I'm heading off to game in a few, and there seems to be no Hive activity at the moment, so I shall kick a new thread into life.

I haven't started a Hive thread in AGES!
OK, but I'm starting the next one after that; it's title will be "Angcuru has HOW MANY GIGS?!"

Carnifex

First Post
Um, might I point to the shiny new Hivemind thread in existence already?

Hopefully some mod's'll close this thread, as it keeps ong etting bumped back up :(

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Carnifex said:
Um, might I point to the shiny new Hivemind thread in existence already? Hopefully some mod's'll close this thread, as it keeps ong etting bumped back up :(
Oops, somehow missed the other one. Well, We're at 400 now so I guess it's done.

Remove ads