[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Tyris Harmon said:
I wish the gaming table was calling me about now. No gaming until Sat. night, unless the dm cancels again!! The horror!!!!
No gaming for me this week. DM is out of town for one game, DM is on hiatus for another game, and not enough players can make it to my game.

We have seen the true evil of Turkey day; denying us gaming.

blackshirt5

First Post
Carnifex said:
Heh. If blackshirt thinks a thick Texan accent is as bad as it gets, I'd love to see the look on his face when he *does* encounter a truebred native Geordie :D
a drunken thick Texas accent.

No game for me until Monday night; :( I might work on the Chronicle of Hanza Ro over the extended weekend though to get my fantasy fix.

Ruined

Explorer
Ao the Overkitty said:
We have seen the true evil of Turkey day; denying us gaming.

Hmm, not us. My weekly game runs on Thursday, so the players opted to run the game on Monday instead. Great session. Now I just have to wait until Thursday of next week for another one...

Hi ya Hive. How goes it?

Carnifex

First Post
*reigns fiery death on the thread*

theRuinedOne said:
Hmm, not us. My weekly game runs on Thursday, so the players opted to run the game on Monday instead. Great session. Now I just have to wait until Thursday of next week for another one...

Hi ya Hive. How goes it?

It goes well, have just ordered the Cryx battle set of miniatures for Warmachine, and am nearly finished in writing up my submissions for Enkwell's open call :)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
theRuinedOne said:
Hi ya Hive. How goes it?

Well, even without gaming this week. Got to work on my Star Wars adventure and just lounge around a pretty dead user room today. We haven't had more then ten users in the room at one time all day.

Remove ads