• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Holy crap, I had to share this find...

Nebulous

Legend
So I have to add something to this post. I am familiar with the bag of holding and I bought it as soon as I possibly could. A few months later the zipper broke. Apparently this isn't an isolated incident either. Several others have the same complaint.

Is there a warranty for that?

Agamon

Adventurer
So I have to add something to this post. I am familiar with the bag of holding and I bought it as soon as I possibly could. A few months later the zipper broke. Apparently this isn't an isolated incident either. Several others have the same complaint.

And that's a $50 bag. The $20 bag in the OP isn't likely to be very sturdy, either...

Coredump

Explorer
It looks like every other bag, not sure why this one is theoretically so much better.

Currently I am using a backpack designed to carry a laptop. Holds a bunch of books and folders, and I can carry it or wear it.

occam

Adventurer
Anyway, a good bag is certainly very important to gamers and this one seems quite good.

I myself bought a new bag two months ago and I am very happy with it (perfect Size, many compartments and I like the small pouches on the outside for my phone and hankerchiefs): http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00O0KZ7HW/ref=pe_386171_37038021_TE_3p_M3T1_dp_1

Anyone else with good recommendations?

My last two bags have been Wenger SwissGear messenger bags, something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-68360201-Sensor-MacBook-Notebook/dp/B00HD9CBRG/

Lots of pockets, including a padded compartment for a laptop (and my current one has another padded sleeve for a tablet), but still somewhat compact.

SigmaOne

First Post

Oh that sucks. I bought one for my friend 18 months ago, and so far it's been fine. I'll tell him not to overload his.

MarkB

Legend

Did you try to put a portable hole in it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads