Homebrew Race and Class the Soulforged Sentinel

pecktech

First Post
So i am working on a race and built-in class idea for my world. i just started working on it a couple hours ago and could use some suggestions on ways to make it better and more balanced. it is loosely based off the Warforged race(came up with the idea before even thinking about warforged, only remembered it after we came up with the idea and started writing things down), but the warforged itself doesnt really fit in with where my world is currently at technology wise currently. So what i am going for is along the lines of a shell(kind of like how i envision warframe). one of the players in the campaign and i came up with this idea for our next group of adventurers. he is going to be playing a "normal" PC and the party is going to find this "Soulforged" thing, and he will then transfer his soul into it, i am also going to use it as part of the story with the concept of "conciousness" that can be left behind as a way of providing information that the party will need to combat the threat that will be presenting itself to the world. an ancient evil, and an ancient technology(from a more advanced age, my world has gone through a major cataclysm dropping everything back a few ages, kind of like Wheel of Time)

docs.google.com/document/d/1EMzraqsn5tTs-2S6N3soKXTLd6JDjzKBeFiF4uE2UWA/edit?usp=sharing

Sam Phillips

First Post
Flavor text it and make the warforged out of the material appropriate for your game. I would change the AC based on the substance and give them the same penalties and advantages for being in armor for your game. In constrast C3PO is a Warforged, so could any android from any sci-fi game be a warforged it is how I use it in my game. just be adding the Living Construct subtype and then modifiy it by materials and setting.

Remove ads