• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House of the Dead movie trailer. BAAAAAADDDDDD

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Ho-leeeeee crap. Looks like an intern got to edit this thing together. That's effin' awful.

Matrix zombies. I mean, I'm almost thrilled, except I'm not.

Plus- as they're running away from the explosion just before the logo... uh... what the hell is that about? I mean, I can't fault movies for throwing a little eye candy at their target audience, but dumping that much gelatin in a TRAILER is just laughable. Jiggle jiggle boing boing, hey, look guys! Watch this movie, it's got boobies!

Did anyone go to the official site? The name of that guy talking about the spanish prisoner ("from spain") is named "Captain Kirk".

Corinth

First Post
The special on G4TV really illustrated how bad this film will be, and the sad thing is that everyone in charge talks so much about how important it is to get the spirit of the game right while using making it a commericial viable film.

I'm still not certain if they're lying or not, but I do know that this film would be much better if they bothered to use the actual plot from the first HotD game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads