• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House of the Dragon spoiler thread

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So...this huge civil war is going to happen now because of some misunderstood words from a dying man high on milk of the poppy?

Hrm.

I thought for a second that you were talking about the misunderstandings here on ENWorld! "Which of us is dying, and which high on the milk of the poppy? And I think it's a bit much to describe our argument as a civil war!"

Great episode, you know a show is doing well when someone crossing a room to sit in a throne can have so much drama and impact. The moment when Viserys goes to say he doesn't need help a second time and it's Daemon offering gave me chills.

The memes have been pretty good too...

Fes8WBqWAAE_St_.jpg

pukunui

Legend
Ser Christon gets away with murder again! How does he do it?!

EDIT: And he gets a promotion even!

Larys is disgusting. I don’t know why Alicent tolerates him. (It is nice to see her taking her power back from her father and doing things on her terms instead of continuing to be his pawn, though.)

Good episode overall. Nice bit of spectacle at the end. Not quite on a level with most GoT ninth episodes but it was still momentous. And neither Rhaenyra nor Daemon were even in it!

Last edited:

Remove ads