• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Houston DM looking for 2-3 players

SirKerry

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Well, if you life south of Westheimer, there's also a place called Bo's Hamburgers and Comics (or something like that).

It's a restaurant/comic book shop that has plenty of tables for gaming (but they don't actually sell much in the way of D&D stuff)

Thanks for the info, I'd never even heard of such a place.

Kerry

prospero63

First Post
Sanguine said:
Looking for a group of older players on west side. What is your group's age range?

There are 3 groups I know of, two of which I participate in (one of which I DM).

Every other Friday night in the Shepperd/Gray area. Age is 30 somethings. I'm 35. I think the youngest player is 25. Oldest may be me... I play in this group. We could probably use 1-2 more players.

Every other Saturday night (same weekend as above) range is 16-35 I think. I don't play in the group, but can pass information along.

Every other Saturday from 11AM till 6PM 290/43 area. I DM that group. Many of the same folks from the Friday group, similar age. 30 somethings by and large. Currently knee deep in Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. 7-8th level. Could probably stand 1-2 more players.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can provide additional appropriate information.

Remove ads