• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How big is your RPG collection?

How big is your RPG collection?

• Colossal - 1,000+ products....yes, people like me really do exist

Votes: 57 22.6%
  • Gargantuan - 500-1,000....I need a room (and might have one)

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Huge - 300-500....I'm your garden-variety pseudo-collector

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Large - 100-300....I guess this isn't just a passing phase?

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Medium - 20-100....a solid, playable, collection

Votes: 51 20.2%
  • Small - 5-20 - i'm a minimalist

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Tiny - <5 - just the basics

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • None - Who am I and why am I here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

R

RevTurkey

It's 2 years on...in that time I ran some DCC. I ran Shadow of the Demon Lord. I ran some Hollow Earth Expedition. I bought The Dark Eye and I am prepping to run that next. All the games I ran went well and all of them have now been sold. So...so much for only needing the two systems :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
My book shelf spans a whole wall, though not top-to-bottom. I have over 300 products, including the run of Dragon Magazine from the advent of 3.0 to its final issue, and a chunk of Dungeon Magazine to boot, most of Kobold Quarterly, probably 85% of all of WotC's 3.0/3.5 books (minus adventures and a few near the end of 3.5) including Forgotten Realms and Eberron, several shelves of 3rd-party products, and nearly all of the Cypher System (Numenera, The Strange, and others) to date. Plus my 2.0 collection, some of which belonged to my father (who taught me how to game). In addition, I have a buffet full of my maps and gaming tiles, and a wardrobe that is full of my props, but also includes one whole shelf of dice.

And I also have a wall of minis.

And another wall of props (which aren't official gaming products, but they add to the ambiance).

Ok, ok, I have a full-on dedicated gaming room in my basement I call The Magic Tavern! :D

I'm a relatively new player (3 or 4 years) so my collection is medium. I have the entire All Flesh Must Be Eaten line (came for the zombies, stayed for the genre books), core books for most D&D editions, a few Pathfinder books, and some indie stuff.

Remove ads