• Dough - cheese - toppings - sauce

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Dough - toppings - cheese - sauce

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dough - toppings - sauce - cheese

Votes: 1 2.0%

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Thin crust, basil oil, sauce, bacon, mushrooms, marinated artichokes, red and yellow pepper, diced onions, pineapple, no cheese. I've become lactose intolerant over the years. Comes with age apparently.

Last edited:

Davies

Legend
I voted DSTC, but that's not entirely accurate. The pizzeria I worked at taught me that the proper way to stack a pie is:

Dough, Sauce, Half of the cheese, Toppings, the Remaining cheese.

Not sure about the "why," though. Something about making sure the toppings are embedded in the cheese layer?
In Home Ec class, a hundred years ago, that's what I was taught as well.

Zardnaar

Legend
Generally dough, sauce, cheese and then more sauce.

Pizza Hut/Dominos tend to do it that way as well.

Sauce on top is usually a swirl.

Meatlovers pizza is a thing here. Usually dough, ketchup 6-8 meats and swirl of bbq sauce on top.

pukunui

Legend
I went with dough - sauce - toppings - cheese ... but I like to put my bacon on top of the cheese so it gets nice and crispy.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I don't make my own. I should though, because the pizzeria nearest to where I live (like 2-300 meters away) does bad pizza.
Would of course be thin crust pizzas. The Pizzahut pizzas where I work will do in a pinch, but they are not as good as they should be. They are doing something wrong imo, as they are nowhere near as good as the one I had in the US while I was studying there back in 1994. Think they are skimping on the toppings.

If I were to do it though it would be : Dough - Sauce - Cheese - Toppings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases