• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many have considered buying EoMR in print?

Primitive Screwhead said:
> sets aside $$$$ <

:cool:

Save one of the Deluxe Editions for me!

An aside tho, RW mentioned something about re-revising EoM based on lessons learned with Mythic Earth? Is that still on the plate or would this revised-revision cover that?

I know he wanted to change how the magic skills worked....

That revision got pushed to the side when we started War of the Burning Sky. If it happens, it will be a way off. Sorry.

sirwmholder

First Post
Is there any chance we could get the Appendixes included or better yet incorporated within along with the other errata and the web enhancement from way back when? I'm a huge fan of EoM and would scrap together the dough for a Hardbound Deluxe especially if it included everything in one place. :)

Thanks for your time,
William Holder

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
sirwmholder said:
Is there any chance we could get the Appendixes included or better yet incorporated within along with the other errata and the web enhancement from way back when? I'm a huge fan of EoM and would scrap together the dough for a Hardbound Deluxe especially if it included everything in one place. :)

Thanks for your time,
William Holder

When we do it, it will DEFINITELY include everything, incorporate errata, and some changes Ryan wants to make. But, like we said, it'll be a way off yet. The main time crunch is Ryan's schedule, and this is something we "want" to do rather than something we're scheduled to do, so it has a lower priority.

Asusmiing 160 page, full colour throughout, hardback, the pricepoint looks like it will come out at about $49.99. Like I said - expensive.

The same thing but black-and-white interior would come out at about $27-$28.

So, if we do it, I'm not anticipating massive sales - it really is a luxury item. To be honest, the print sales are almost negligible anyway.

Last edited:

sirwmholder

First Post
Morrus said:
When we do it, it will DEFINITELY include everything, incorporate errata, and some changes Ryan wants to make...
Awesome! That's exactly what I wanted to hear the long awaited Revised/Revised ;)
Morrus said:
But, like we said, it'll be a way off yet. The main time crunch is Ryan's schedule, and this is something we "want" to do rather than something we're scheduled to do, so it has a lower priority.

Asusmiing 160 page, full colour throughout, hardback, the pricepoint looks like it will come out at about $49.99. Like I said - expensive.

The same thing but black-and-white interior would come out at about $27-$28.

So, if we do it, I'm not anticipating massive sales - it really is a luxury item. To be honest, the print sales are almost negligible anyway.
So this will probably come on to the table sometime after the first of the year? Sweet it gives me something to look forward to after War of the Burning Sky :).

Thanks for the info Morrus,
William Holder

PS ~ My wallet hates you ;) j/k I can't wait to get my hands on a Deluxe version :)

RangerWickett said:
That revision got pushed to the side when we started War of the Burning Sky. If it happens, it will be a way off. Sorry.

No hurry.. I am completely enjoying the WoBS..but this means I can tell my player who was thinking of converting to EoM: R that he won't have to worry about changing mechanics right after he gets the basics down :)

...Altho I am perfectly willing to try out draft rules on him if you get to that point :uhoh:

BTW... thank you thank you thank you for explicitly putting the options of diplomancy and Bardic knowledge into the modules! I, and my Bard player appreciate it from the depths of my pocketbook...er, heart!

:lol:

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm very pleased with the print books! A little disappointed that they didn't include the errata, but it's all good. They're definately very pretty :cool:

When that Deluxe edition comes out, I'm getting one. Man, that sounds nice.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Got the PDF versions of the 3 WotBS modules out so far (I like to mark things up when I DM, and this is the perfect format!!), but I plan to get the print versions for my bookshelf as well. :)

Remove ads