How Many More GMs?

Xer0

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Speaking of which, how is the parking situation?
Coming from Bel Air, I'm driving down to the Metro in Greenbelt and leaving my car there for the day, so that'll alleviate at least one parking space. What part of MD are you in, I don't mind car pooling.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Xer0 said:
Coming from Bel Air, I'm driving down to the Metro in Greenbelt and leaving my car there for the day, so that'll alleviate at least one parking space. What part of MD are you in, I don't mind car pooling.
I'm in Ellicott City--it's not too close, nor close to Bel Air, I'm afraid. Hmm...

Xer0

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I'm in Ellicott City--it's not too close, nor close to Bel Air, I'm afraid. Hmm...
Yeah, but I'm going to be rolling past the Columbia/Ellicott City part of 95 on my way to the Metro. How far off 95 are you?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Xer0 said:
Yeah, but I'm going to be rolling past the Columbia/Ellicott City part of 95 on my way to the Metro. How far off 95 are you?
Not that close, but it's doable though (maybe 15 or 20 minutes each way, if I remember right from living back in MD). This assumes that I catch a flight from Cambridge back home and my parents let me crash there for the weekend, which seems likely, but I still have to work it out for sure.

Remove ads