• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many people do you have on ignore? (No names!)

How many people do you have on ignore?

• 0 people

Votes: 108 78.3%
  • 1-5 people

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 6-10 people

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • More than 10 people

Votes: 4 2.9%

Arnwyn

First Post
None. I'm fairly tolerant, I suppose, and those who do rub me the wrong way have been banned at least once, and have threads in which they've participated in closed fairly regularly. Good enough for me.

What I'd love, though, is a function called "ignore me" - in which I can put myself on others' ignore lists.

Nifelhein

First Post
None. I always read posts with the better and most polite reading it can impart, if that is at all impossible, i just count to ten and reply to what was polite, or leave it be.

Not that i have that much participation though.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Crothian said:
Never had anyone on it and I never will. Using the ignore list means I've already lost.
Yeah especially since you can't ignore me forever Crothy! ;)

Me just the one. And he's stopped posting here long ago.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
DaveMage said:
No one.

For those I don't like I just point and laugh at how stupid their posts are.

Can you do that to me now? I'd like to see how that's different than what happens in real life! ;)

genshou

First Post
Three. Only people I simply cannot get along with. Two of them often earn temp bans, so I just set their posts on ignore since I don't check who wrote it until after I read it. The other I just like to be wary about reading, since I know with a short fuse I might not want to that day.

Edit: Oh, snap. I just realized I haven't done the "popular thing" and put diaglo on there yet.

Just kidding, of course. I like that guy! :)

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
None.

Although I said I'd ignore one poster, I've not actually put him on the ignore list. I can utilize the scroll function on the mouse if a post gets on my nerves. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads