How many tabletop roleplaying games did you play in 2011?

How many ttrpgs did yo play in 2011?

• Zero

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • One

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • 2-5

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • > 10

Votes: 6 5.9%

howandwhy99

Adventurer
If you include convention games and not simply ongoing home games, then *whew* somewhere in the upper 20s. But if you only go by ongoing gaming group games, play and run, then I'd say 9.

Corathon

First Post
I clicked the 2-5 option in the poll. then realized that I actually played 6.

AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E (variant/hybrid), Savage Worlds, Champions, Mutants & Masterminds, and Call of Cthulhu. Savage Worlds and Champions were strictly face-to-face, the 2E game (a mix of 2E and C&C) was all PBEM (play by email). The Mutants & Masterminds game was face-to-face for me, but one player joined us through Skype. The AD&D 1E game consisted of face-to-face with some players using Skype and some PBEM too.

Bluenose

Adventurer
Let's see. I started the year playing Heroquest (in Glorantha) and Traveller (Mongoose version). I'm finishing it running Heroquest (Mass Effect setting) and playing The One Ring. In between there have been several one off games; more Heroquest, Qin, Pendragon, Paranoia, BD&D, MRQ2 and Dragon Warriors. So, nine different systems and three campaigns.

Roland55

First Post
Just 3 -- I had a very bad year. Work (my profession, really) has been eating me alive.

Sadly, 2012 looks like it could be tougher.

Schmoe

Adventurer
About a month ago I bought the D&D Rules Cyclopedia from my FLGS. Just last week I ran my 8-year old through a teaser session using B1. That's the only gaming I have so far this year, but I'm hoping that it grows into something regular. Even though half of the party was slaughtered in the very first random encounter, it looks promising! Gotta love BECMI :D

D&D 4e
D&D 3e
Gumshoe: Night's Black Agents
Heroic Dread
Bliss Stage
Ars Magica 4e
Adventurer Conquerer King System
A home-brew mini/rpg cross-over game, if that counts
Fiasco (if that counts--it's only marginally an RPG, although it's a fantastic story game)
Smallville

I think that's it, so 10, of which 3 were various flavors of D&D or relatively close derivatives of D&D.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
I voted 2-5, but I forgot about conventions, so it's actually six.

D&D 4e
Pathfinder
Mutants and Masterminds
Salvage Worlds
Dragon Age
Starwars Saga

This year I started my RPG of Month Club, so I expect Next Year to be even busier.

coyote6

Adventurer
Regular games (GMing all):

Pathfinder
Mutants & Masterminds 2e
Savage Worlds
GURPS 4e

At cons (playing):
Dresden Files
FATE homebrew
Supernatural
Spycraft
Fantasy Craft
Diaspora
7th Seas (space opera homebrew)
Traveller
Alternity
Fiasco
Plus more Savage Worlds & a couple of others I'm forgetting

(Let's see if Tapatalk will post this time.)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Remove ads