• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How much money do plan on purchasing 3E/OGL products this year?

How much money do you plan spending on 3E/OGL products this year

• $0

Votes: 115 49.4%
  • $20 - $100

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • $100 - $200

Votes: 38 16.3%
  • $300 - $500

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • $500 +

Votes: 18 7.7%

boerngrim

Explorer
I said $100 to $200. I'm still cherry picking some 3.x OGL books/stuff that I've wanted. I recently found City of Brass in a bargain bin for $35! I'm a Pathfinder subscriber. I'm eagerly anticipating Nick Logue's Dark Horizons and Cold Black!

Arnwyn

First Post
Hmmmm... a quick calculation puts me at ~$300.

Paizo Adventure Path: 12 x $15 = $180
Paizo Modules: 6 x $12 = $72
Paizo city books: 3 x $15 = $45

smug

First Post
My pathfinder suberscription will take me over the $500 mark. I'll buy any Necromancer stuff that comes out for PFRPG too, but that would be at the end of the year, I suspect, so could go into next year.

Aus_Snow

First Post
How much is the fantasy sourcebook for M&M2e going to cost? I'm spending that much --so I'd guess a little over $20.
Thirty bucks, looks like. I think Amazon had it for $20, but because the release date has moved, and moved again, it's no longer being offered there - until a definite rd is announced, perhaps.

*sigh* Too long, whenever it happens to be. . . :(

jephlewis

First Post
I've got my fiscal year all planned out and I've tallied up how much money I'm going to be spending on 3E stuff.
Curious if anyone else does the same.
I usually keep an eye out for specific books I still want at a price I can afford or am willing to pay. For example, I got Goodman Games' aerial adventure guide for a decent price last month.

I have at least a hundred third party published books on various wish lists, and maybe 25 of those I really really really want, like city state of the invincible overlord.

Sunderstone

First Post
<--- another Paizo superscriber
Im also still picking up some Goodman DCCs here and there (ive picked up quite a few so far).

Anyone know where I can get a print copy of DCC 17.5?

physicscarp

Explorer
I received the last of the Second Darkness AP this month, so I guess my total would be $20. I canceled my Pathfinder AP subscription after that.

I just did the same. Great product, but I just don't have a use for a 4th adventure path until I finish the other three. In addition, switching to 4E has seriously cut down on the OGL product I'm interested in. I may pick up a Paizo adventure or two (like Hangman's Noose) and maybe the Clone Wars campaign guide for Star Wars Saga, but that's it. That put my vote at the $20-100 range.

Paizo is getting my money for Planet Stories though. :p

Remove ads