• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How much money do plan on purchasing 3E/OGL products this year?

How much money do you plan spending on 3E/OGL products this year

• $0

Votes: 115 49.4%
  • $20 - $100

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • $100 - $200

Votes: 38 16.3%
  • $300 - $500

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • $500 +

Votes: 18 7.7%

Duskblade

Banned
Banned
Probably close to $1000, maybe more.

I've got a slew of PDFs I'd like to get printed into hardbound, softbound and staplebound through Lulu.

Arkhandus

First Post
$20-100. But then, I don't have much spending money for gaming. Otherwise it might be in the $100-200 category. I've already spent $18 or so on a PDF earlier this month, and may be getting another PDF or two soon. Spent around $60 on the MnM 2e core book and the Mastermind's Manual, might buy Ultimate Power or something later this year. Dunno though, I'm not sure yet if I'll have any more spending money this year, beyond what I spend on an occasional lunch out or rented game/movie.

Treebore

First Post
Update:

I just renewed my PF subscription, so it will be over $200 this year, just on the PF subscription. $209 on just the next 11 months. So I may top $300 if I can afford to buy the additional PF products I am interested in. No, the PFRPG is not among them. I don't see them fixing 3E enough to make me go back to it.

Now if Paizo does their own streamlined/fixed version down the road... That I may get into.

Psion

Adventurer
Subscribing to pathfinder
Will probably pick up PFRPG
WotBS
Are you counting stuff like Spycraft & M&M that are "3e based OGL" but not playable with 3e? That'll put me over $500.

merelycompetent

First Post
Voted $300 - $500 (US). There is a high probability that my purchases will exceed $600.

I have a great deal of interest in Pathfinder, Kobold Quarterly, and other 3.5E material from 3PP. Now that my unexpected hiatus from active DMing is over, I have some catching up to do... and I have the budget to do it with.

There is a possibility that I will pick up some 4E material to mine for ideas. Most likely I won't be purchasing anything beyond the 4E Core Rules that I picked up last year.

I voted $0, but I might get the pathfinder core book.

Other than that all my gaming money is going to Hero and 4E.

Then again I may get a bunch of M&M books I missed which would put my OGL dollars somewhere around $200.

Solodan

First Post
I've already spent about $100+ on Conan D20 this year alone... though I hope to taper that down a bit.

Probably will spend twice that an 4E products though....

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I voted $100-$200, which in hindsight was a mistake. I forgot to take into account my Pathfinder and Kobold Quarterly subscriptions, which will be on top of various Pathfinder RPG purchases, and no doubt some miscellaneous PDFs from small-press publishers as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads