• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How much television do you watch in a week?

How many hours do you watch TV?

• 0 hours

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 1-3 hours

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 4-6 hours

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 7-10 hours

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 11-15 hours

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • All of it

Votes: 1 3.8%

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
1-3 hours per week should be correct when averaging over a year. Many weeks it either nothing at all or a 90-minutes episode of the German TV show Tatort. Sometimes you could add a TV production film. Thi ssummer my TV consumption will soar with the FIFA Soccer World Championship.

I absolutely don't like to have the TV set running when I'm doing something different. Also streaming when doing something on the computer is something I don't do.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
It depends on the season but right now 7 to 10 hours, my biggest block being on Tuesday for NCIS, NCIS:LA & Justified, the other nights it is just 30 minutes to 90 minutes. Monday - 30 for How I meet your Mother, Wednesday - hour for Psyche, Thursday - 30 for Big Bang, Friday - hour for Banshee, Saturday - 90 minutes for Black Sails & Bleach, and Sunday an hour for Walking Dead.

At the start of new seasons and shows, I tend to watch more, just to see if anything is good, off seasons less.

Now, sports...If the Gamecocks are on or it is college football season, I am watching.

Jhaelen

First Post
I used to watch only about 3-4 hours a week, but it has sky-rocketed recently after I got streaming equipment and a hard-drive recorder. I typically do something else in parallel, though, e.g. video-gaming.

DungeonsNDads

First Post
Me and the missus like to watch our regular series shows in an evening: Modern Family, New Girl, True Detectives, True Blood, currently. Rarely get round to watching movies.

Remove ads