• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to ruin a classic movie

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Given the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles, he'd love it...methanchlorians, too. Maybe the Death Shart.

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in The Farts, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Obi-Wan: The Farts is a field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together.

Last edited:

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Casablanca, adapted to modern techniques and tastes. Especially the Bogart / Bacall scenes in Paris.
Because doing so will ruin Bogart's later line to her (thought-to-be-dead) husband, "and I ... let her pretend."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Casablanca, adapted to modern techniques and tastes. Especially the Bogart / Bacall scenes in Paris.
Because doing so will ruin Bogart's later line to her (thought-to-be-dead) husband, "and I ... let her pretend."

"But I’ve got thangs to do, boo. Where I’m going, you can’t follow. What I gots to do, you can’t be any part of. Ilsa, I ain't bougie, but it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of a few homies don’t amount to jack in this crazy world. Someday you’ll grok me. I'm Audi!"

Remove ads