How's your DC Gameday game schedule looking?

madwabbit

First Post
I'm pleased, if not ecstatic, over the schedule we have going here, specfically in the variety of games being offered, and the number of sessions running.

With that in mind, I just wanted to get a general sense of whether you, the attendees, are happy with what you've signed up for, and/or whether you think we should try and get more games (and perhaps more attendees) set up? Do you think we're set, or should we aim for more?

I'm very happy with what I signed up to play and run. More games is always good if it can be arranged but unless we have a lot of people holding off on signing up there might not be enough players.

So, anyone think they will be coming who hasn't signed up yet?

madwabbit

First Post
I'm very happy with what I signed up to play and run. More games is always good if it can be arranged but unless we have a lot of people holding off on signing up there might not be enough players.

That's the $64K question. We haven't done any kind of publicity outside of web stuff, as in flyers at game shops, because those efforts typically have produced little in the way of new attendees.

So, here on ENW and on CM, and on Facebook and the web, we've been active in getting the word out. Remains to be seen, of course, if there's anyone waiting 'til the last minute to register.

And dikaiosunh's beginning to think no one loves him enough to want to play in his 4e paragon-tier game on Sat PM. ;)

There's some people who occasionally/often/usually attend that I've not heard from, including one who had explicitly asked a couple months back and even indicated that he'd like to run something.

Psion

Adventurer

My daughter has announced she would like to come (having been grounded during NCGD). I can afford her a slot in my games in the AM, but I need to scope out PM games that I think would be appropriate for her.

Cassander

First Post
My daughter has announced she would like to come (having been grounded during NCGD). I can afford her a slot in my games in the AM, but I need to scope out PM games that I think would be appropriate for her.

I have one slot left on Sun PM, but, alas, my Sin City game would not be appropriate.

Remove ads