(humor) Do not ever ask: What would your PC do if Gnnomes invented the IR.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Never, never, never ask on the ENBoards: What would your PC do if Gnomes invented the Industrial Revolution.
Don't do it! Never even think of doing such a thing!
Post much less dangerous things on the ENBoard, such as political threads, religious threads, flame wars, posts like You Must Be Tolerant, Carte Blanche, or even Why LOTR Is A Lousy Film!!

But never, NEVER, ask the question of what PCs would do if gnomes invented the Industrial Revolution!
That is the worst thing of all ... worse, perhaps, than insulting Eric's grandmother!

- - -

Take heed, my friends! Listen to the words of the wise!
Never, never, NEVER ask about gnomes and industrial revolutions.

Unless of course, you love anarchy, chaos, utter bedlam, and the total obliteration of one of WOTC's campaign worlds.

Last edited:

Tom Cashel

First Post
Furn_Darkside said:

Besides asking myself "why bother?", I just always ask myself why this is not in the "In Character" forum?

It's amazing, but I was asking myself the exact same things, Furn. Simply amazing. :)

I just scrolled through that stuff as though it were meaningless spam. Could you give us the short version?

Cheers,
Tom

Bonedagger

First Post
Ok.. I would like to play this but... How do I chose? I can see Vecna is still free.. Can he be chosen and does that PL mentioned have some effect on this (And what does PL meen by the way?). Country.. Do I have to chose one? And if yes to Vecna I'll chose him.. All I know of Greyhawk is the maps I've seen on this board. Will that be a problem? Oh well... So many questions. So I'll just ask one more: What are the limits for what I can chose to start with?

Tom Cashel

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

This is here, because it is humor! :)

Activate HTML: Annoy--

[smart-aleck] Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up. It is indeed uproarious. Watch as I slap my knee and guffaw uncontrollably. :) [/smart-aleck]

Edena_of_Neith said:

The purpose of this thread is to warn all the innocent people of the ENBoards about the Cthuluian horror of the IR.

I think that would be "Cthulhoid."

...and furthermore, are you talking about lawn gnomes?
Are they alive?
Do they live in Greyhawk?
Is this one of those alternate history things?
Are they ceramic?
Do they smoke pipes?
Do they look down on the smoking of pipes?
Are they friends with Bilbo?
Can I be Vecna?
Can I be Mordenkainen?
Can I be Gary Gygax?
Does this IR take place in England?
Are dice edible?
Are gnomes edible?
If so, do they taste like chicken?
What part do chickens play in this IR?
Is it happening now?
Did it happen then?
Can I smell it when you're done?
How about pink lawn-flamingos?
Do gnomes have uncles?
Can I see the long version?
Can I be Cthulhu?
What if Cthulhu had started the Industrial Revolution?
What if H.P. Lovecraft lived during the Industrial Revolution?
What if gnomes had started the American Revolution?
What if George Washington was a gnome?
What feats would he have?
Would he too be a lawn gnome?
Why can't they be lawn gnomes?
and finally,
Edena...why don't you like lawn gnomes?

Last edited:

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Gnomes Invented Industrial Revolution?? Does Ronco make it??

So the gnomes invented the Industrial Revolution. Is that some big wheel that goes in circles. Did they invent the Industrial Revolution like Edison invented the Light Bulb.

Oh oh Tell me how the Elves invented the Stone Age. Did the dwarves invent the bronze age?

Remove ads