• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunted: Enemies of the Empire OOC (Recruiting Closed)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Cancun (Dec 1 to Dec 9)

I will be gone and mostly unavailable from this Saturday (Dec 1) until they next following Monday (Dec 10) while the wife and I are vacationing in Cancun.

If you need to NPC me while I am gone, feel free. I do not know what kind of access I will have while I am there. Please err of the side of taking control to keep things going instead of not.

If I do have access I will try to tear my eyes from my wife long enough to post.

Max

First Post
airwalkrr said:
Now that you got me safely away from Bespin, I'm really more along for the ride than anything. It's time for you to take center stage. Then, in a low whisper, he raises his eye ridges (kind of like eyebrows) a few times, saying, You're Zen's Renegades, right? The flashy stuff is for you guys to figure out.

:lol: Nice one, airwalkrr. NPC's are to be seen not heard. ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So what's happening? You forgot the game Airwalkrr or waiting FX to return? I'm just getting impatient to get to play Worraarr, don't mind me :D.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I'm back and a little more tan

I am back from Cancun. :cool:
Hopefully my wife and I will have pictures and stuff posted this week.

I should have a post up in a little bit.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just busy at work is all. In case I hadn't mentioned before, I'm a retail manager so this is a really hectic time of year for me. If I miss posting for a few days, it more likely means I just crashed on the sofa as soon as I got home, not that I forgot. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads