• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunted: Enemies of the Empire

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=FreeXenon]You feel good about the prospect of meeting the senator.[/sblock]

Your group proceeds inside the building without Nyub. There you see a magnificent fountain at the center of a forum with private mechanized lifts on all sides. The place is serene; the city noise from outside does not penetrate within these walls. Mithos guides you to one of the lifts, enters a password into the console and motions for you to enter as the doors slide open. The lift carries you swiftly but gently up to the 79th floor. When the doors open they reveal a wookie standing guard. He lets out a roar when he sees you, but at the sight of Mithos, he calms down and stands aside. Inside is a lush apartment decorated to the hilt with art and fixtures from around the galaxy. The far wall is an enormous window looking out into the city, and the view is breathtaking.

You move about the room taking in the sights, a rare crystal formation from Iridonia, an ancient Durese reactor engine, even Quarenese coral ceremonial armor. Clearly the senator is a collector. It is not long before your arrival is noticed by the senator himself. A squirrelly man with a pronounced Adam's apple and a long, pointed, white goatee enters the room and nods to Mithos. However, he is a bit taken aback when he sees your group. He collects himself, then says, I'm sorry. It's just that your group is so... alien. There aren't very many non-humans on Denouva II, and I had imagined Zin's Renegades were comprised of a few more humans is all. I am Senator Entress. We have a lot to talk about. Please, have a seat, all of you. We are in no immediate danger here. I trust Bata has brought you up to speed on my situation. Put simply, I need discreet transportation out of the system, preferably to the Outer Rim. I can afford to pay you all well to do so. That said, you might have a few questions about why I am here and what I know. I would be more than willing to answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited:

Max

First Post
Nyub continues by the building as if he had no interest in it. He will try and find a place that he can sit and observe the front door. A restaurant or pub would be perfect, however any place he can have a seat and practice being inconspicuous would work.

He will observe the area around the building and try and spot any persons/activities that look like they might interfere with our mission. If needed, here is a perception roll.

Nyub perception roll (1d20+6=11)

Once again the sun seems to get in his eyes. Using his Sullustan ability, he tries again.

Nyub perception roll (1d20+6=25)

If necessary he will change locations periodically. He will wait to hear from the others on the comm unit. If they exit the front door he'll continue to follow discretely.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The wookiee standing guard was huge. Probably the biggest of his kind you've ever seen, standing almost two and a half meters tall. Not only that but his fur is flaming red giving him an appearance of some sort of fiery beast. He has a curved vibroblade strapped to his back and he eyes you with suspicion before he notices Mithos. With a low roar he lets you pass and comes to stand next to Entress when you talk with him.

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Trangle (Male Ithorian Jedi)

Prior to entering the building Trangle responds to Nyub's question with "Everything should be OK."

Tangle nods in acknowledgement to the Wookie as we pass.

Upon meeting the Senator Trangle nods again and begins to Search His Feelings for leaving the building, and lets his force session wander to Sense other Force users.

[OOC: Search Feelings and Sense Force (1d20+13=32, 1d20+13=30) ]

Einan

First Post
Horst nods to the wookiee, silently trying to remember if he angered any red wookiees in the past. Not remembering any, he follows the bith inside.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=FreeXenon]You feel nothing regarding leaving the building. However, you do sense one other force user somewhere near the base of the building. The presence is unknown to you however.[/sblock]

Come now, the Senator says, Surely one of you has a question or would like more details about our situation.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Trangle (Male Ithorian Jedi)

Trangle looks to the Senator and the Wookie, and then Mithos, and looks a little impatient and then relaxes. While trying to do a not-so-obvious security sweep of the room the Ithorian Jedi searches his feelings for Nyub being down there alone. Giving others Horst the chance to get what information out of him that we need.

As people are talking he will work himself away from the group while looking around and activate his encrypted comlink to Nyub and whisper "
There is a Force User down there. Be careful.
"

[OOC: Search Feelings for Nyub being down there alone. (1d20+13=28); Search Senator's office. (1d20+2=8)]

Remove ads