Hunter?

That One Guy

First Post
I know these boards tend to be more D20 oriented (or my perception isn't high enough?), but I was wondering if someone knew some good digs about the new white wolf Hunter? I've found a few bits of information on the internets, but I was wondering if anyone had a jackpot of info I could sink my totally human teeth into? Either way, thanks in advance.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I don't know about the new one, but it sounds like it's a hybrid of the oWoD books The Hunters Hunted (about mundane monster hunters who tend to have terrible CoC style things happen to them) and Hunter: The Reckoning, which was about super-powered "hunters" that were likely the unwitting agents of something equally nasty as the monsters they were hunting.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I know these boards tend to be more D20 oriented (or my perception isn't high enough?), but I was wondering if someone knew some good digs about the new white wolf Hunter? I've found a few bits of information on the internets, but I was wondering if anyone had a jackpot of info I could sink my totally human teeth into? Either way, thanks in advance.
Its a lot of d20, but there is some non-d20 stuff. I know a few n/oWoD PbP's are ongoing. So someone should be able to help you.

Not me: Haven't looked at the nWoD stuff. :)

That One Guy

First Post
Thanks for the responses. I'll look into the Hunters Hunted Vampire stuff (ran a bit of the reckoning a few years back). Stonegod, you made me chuckle, thanks.

Hopefully other people will post, but thanks very much again.

Aus_Snow

First Post
There's thirty-something pages of stuff over here. 'Stuff' being a mixture of speculation, reminiscence, love, hate, banter, previews. . . and some actual information/impressions, possibly. :)

Crothian

First Post
I played through the demo at Origins and it's neat but the game failed to sho what the heck was going to be in the book. It seemed like the mortal game with a few minor tweaks.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
But, thanks very much for the responses. I'm also curious about how people feel about the released information so far. Good vibes? Bad vibes? Etc.

I'm a huge White Wolf (and WoD..specifically nWoD) fan. That little bit laid down, I don't feel good about HtV. I can't put my finger on it, but I guess I wanted...something else.

I didn't like the oWoD version of Hunter either, though.

Remove ads