• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunting for a Mini

twilsemail

First Post
I've got a number of Reaper minis at the House. I'll go through them when I'm out of work (5 EST). I won't have computer access to let you know if I've got him until tomorrow morning. He looks like someone I would have picked up, but I can't make any promises.

Eodred

First Post
I've got a number of Reaper minis at the House. I'll go through them when I'm out of work (5 EST). I won't have computer access to let you know if I've got him until tomorrow morning. He looks like someone I would have picked up, but I can't make any promises.

Cool, either way I appreciate the effort.

mmaranda

First Post
Reaper mini

That was from the Exalted line. Which obviously tied into the White Wolf Exalted RPG. You might want to check out some Exalted boards to see if anyone has an extra. Also email reaper directly sometimes they have things in the boneyard they can't legally sell because the license has run out.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know where you are, but I know 2 stores in the D/FW Metroplex that may actually have it, since they tend to have deep stocks of minis:

Generation X Comics

Game Chest

I figure they're at least worth a quick phone call.

In addition, our local comics/gaming chain is Lone Star Comics. Their website isn't that helpful for anyone looking for anything besides comic books, but with a decent, Reaper-heavy mini selection and seven locations, they may also have one in stock.

Last edited:

Eodred

First Post
I don't know where you are, but I know 2 stores in the D/FW Metroplex that may actually have it, since they tend to have deep stocks of minis:

Generation X Comics

Game Chest

I figure they're at least worth a quick phone call.

In addition, our local comics/gaming chain is Lone Star Comics. Their website isn't that helpful for anyone looking for anything besides comic books, but with a decent, Reaper-heavy mini selection and seven locations, they may also have one in stock.

I am in Phoenix, Arizona. I can reach out to those places and see if they are willing to ship if they have it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
If they have it but are unwilling/unable to ship, let me know- perhaps I can act as your Emissary and send it to you.

Remove ads