D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm just getting to know Owyn, but if you're about done then you're about done I guess. Especially since you seem to be losing players? I would like to put him through his paces though. I'm curious to know how well the sword and board battlemaster plays out.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey!

I Really enjoy the game as well as my character, but if it’s no longer fun for you KahlessNestor or if you’re itching for a new setting, well, I’d rather switch settings and continue having a reliable game, than have it die out. Perhaps for those of us that like our character, we could have them go though a portal and end up in Emberron? We actually don’t really know where the tower is now, so the sky is the limit as far as where our characters are.
I’ll follow you either way!
Cheers,

Sg

Lord Twig

Adventurer
I am happy to do either as well. I am happy to continue this game if there is still more you want to do with it, but if not maybe we can get to a good ending point?

I find Eberron sounds like it could be fun and would be happy to explore it with the current character or a new one.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
My grandmother died this weekend, so I will be going on a LOA until next week for the funeral. I will be available on Discord/Hangouts, but not likely to be writing.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2020. The year that keeps on giving. My aunt died on Sunday, so I'll be flying home this afternoon. I'll be back on July 5 to start catching up on everything. I will be available on Discord, etc, but won't be writing.

Remove ads