D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Owyn will reserve his reaction to punish anyone who attacks somebody other than himself. Or is moving to do so. That said, not knowing who is where, he'll happily tie up Mindra's attacker as well as the leader.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
@KahlessNestor,

Just wondering if Theremin could leverage his noble status with the attackers and their bosses. Am I dreaming in color that he could somehow influence the attackers in accepting a truce? Theremin is LN, and very much pro nobility & establishment, so I figure that he’d at least try to help/save soldiers that are on what was his side before the war ended. What do you think?
I’m assuming a few things here, and don’t fully recall all the historical details.
Thanks and cheers,

sg

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Theremin could try. However, he's from the third faction (Helveki), so likely they won't think much of him. You are in a village of descendants and veterans of Essen, and the attackers were from the Imperial side of the three-way war. You do have some factors on your side. Theremin has high Charisma as a bard; Owyn is Imperial; and you have prisoners you could return or use for negotiation leverage. There may be other factors, depending on what you say.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases