D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I figured that the spells were good enough but if it helps the group, theremin can roll a persuasion check. Pls Let me know if it would be useful.
Cheers,

SG

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hey, all!

So we seem to have lost Owyn, and haven't heard from Mindra in a while. That leaves two players. Has this game fizzled out? It's understandable if it has and we want to wrap up, but I just thought I would get a feel.

Edit: Ah, I see Mindra responded this week. That's three characters. Question still stands, though. Everyone still have interest in continuing?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Also, are you taking any of the NPCs with you to the tower? Mostly thinking Beturea and Sayine. Alet and Crimsyn will probably stay back and make sure things stay peaceful.

Edit: I will probably leave Owyn back at the village, too, unless his player pops back in with him.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys, for level 5, I was thinking of taking hypnotic pattern for a nice aoe, and Leomund's tiny hut for utility. do you see any issue with this? Also, get ready to be inspired, because bardic inspiration refreshes on a short rest now, so Theremin will be cheering the party along! ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads