I Am Come!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
NAY!!!

Stupid book. It was great until Rowling had Harry pull a freaking Spider Man ending at the end. It was so dumb and there was NO REASON for it except that rowling was being a....(many foul words). Pissed me off.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
lol.. Too bad I wasnt here to witness your return.... (What's with all the Harry talk.... X_X)

I read that book in 4 hours flat... Great book definitely, One thing I noticed is Ginny... She seems to be "snogging" (Was that the word she used? XD) a bit much. (But then again, Ron+Lavender= Scary)

Well.... Enough book talk.....

A dark cloud appears, like one of those miniature thunderheads you see in cartoons, spilling rain, lightning and thunder striking everywhere, blotting the light out of the room.

Suddenly this stops, leaving pitch blackness in its wake, and in this darkness a voice comes, not black as the blackest heart, but close to it.

The voice asks a single question, sounding somewhat hurt-

"What about the popcorn?"

And a smiling face appears as the light fades, a rather whimpy visage, different from what you would expect of a voice that sinister.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Oh, yeah- I've been avec un ma tante et ma oncle en Iowa

With my aunt and uncle in Iowa (just felt like a little french there XD)

But Im back now, for the rest of summer, If you call during the week days call my grandmas

[sblock]
(---) --- ----
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Xen155

First Post
A puff of smoke acompanied by a "phhht" sound appears in a corner of the room. As the smoke clears away you see Xen sitting on the ground breathing hard and obviously tired, for gaps in his illusion are all to clear as spots on his cloak and hands appear decayed and ancient. "Sorry for the leave.... hope I didn't miss to much." Xen mutters between breaths.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
Well... another one who emerges from the darkness...

This has been a sucky year so far. First I spend about an entire semester without a computer (using the college's computers in the meantime). When finally the as*ho** that was building me a clone PC finished it, it was a total rip-off, useless. He didn't answered my phone calls so I had to order some RAM in ebay to finish my clone. When at last I use it, I found that the Internet connection account I used was non-functional anymore. So I ordered DSL, they told me the installation would require some time, and on July 5 they gave me this email:

"We regret to inform you that the DMAX service is unable to be programmed on your telephone number because there are no ports available at this time. Your order will be delayed until ports become available. PRT is working hard to install additional equipment in your area as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience."

So now, in August, the DSL is finally on and I'm back. Time to catch up with everything here.

Y.O.Morales said:
Well... another one who emerges from the darkness...

This has been a sucky year so far. First I spend about an entire semester without a computer (using the college's computers in the meantime). When finally the as*ho** that was building me a clone PC finished it, it was a total rip-off, useless. He didn't answered my phone calls so I had to order some RAM in ebay to finish my clone. When at last I use it, I found that the Internet connection account I used was non-functional anymore. So I ordered DSL, they told me the installation would require some time, and on July 5 they gave me this email:

"We regret to inform you that the DMAX service is unable to be programmed on your telephone number because there are no ports available at this time. Your order will be delayed until ports become available. PRT is working hard to install additional equipment in your area as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience."

So now, in August, the DSL is finally on and I'm back. Time to catch up with everything here.

Welcome back! You've been absent a long time.

Remove ads