• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I don't blame Piratecat

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Having seen the terrible gnome based punishments dished out to other people, I don't blame him either. But then, I never did. I blame E.Gary Gygax and my brother Neal. Mostly because neither of them has Admin powers :D

hammymchamham

First Post
No, but with all this blame Piratecat stuff going on, I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and say I don't blame him for anything.

EDIT: In fact, I blame anyone who blames PirateCat

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Hey everyone, I don't blame Piratecat and I still get gnomed! There's no hope I tell you! NO HOPE! We're all doomed! O the gnomanity!

For pity's sake, HELP MEEEEEEEEEE! :D

WanderingMonster

First Post
Now, now. There's plenty of blame to go around. Stop fighting over it. Eventually the plate will get around to everyone.

And if it matters, I blame myself.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Hey Tallarn, I can lend you my box. Came in very handy when I needed to get enough hight to kick someone in the shins :D

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
If I was Piratecat, I would be incredibly annoyed by all the banners with his screen name on them flinging blame and not blame and all this stupid garbage left and right.

It might be all in good fun, but I'm sure that as annoyed by it as I am, it is 100x worse for him.

garyh

First Post
Kamard said:
If I was Piratecat, I would be incredibly annoyed by all the banners with his screen name on them flinging blame and not blame and all this stupid garbage left and right.

It might be all in good fun, but I'm sure that as annoyed by it as I am, it is 100x worse for him.

I blame myself.

Oh, and Piratecat.

Honestly, I never expected this to catch on... It wasn't even like I was trying to start a trend or anything. It just... happened. :)

Remove ads