I don't blame Piratecat

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Tsk tsk, Hellhound, you are blaming Piratecat...

I think you have missed a point about Hivemind. BEcause likely you don't know why we are called Hivemind. We are called the Hivemind because we are the product of Piratecat's deranged brain, his multiple personalities crying aloud in his head. We are Piratecat's Hivemind

So you ARE blaming Piratecat...

Mwahahahahahahaha :D

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Horacio said:

I think you have missed a point about Hivemind. BEcause likely you don't know why we are called Hivemind. We are called the Hivemind because we are the product of Piratecat's deranged brain, his multiple personalities crying aloud in his head. We are Piratecat's Hivemind

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Horacio said:

Horacio's got a point... and since I used to be pretty active in the Hivemind... does that mean I'm blaming myself?

What kind of American am I? :p

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I love your new .sig, DragonGirl!

(EDIT: Originally, this was in response to DG changing her sig to include a "Don't blame Piratecat, Blame HellHound!!!" animated gif that can be seen here:
hellhound.gif
)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads