I don't blame Piratecat

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Person who will remain nameless but who's name includes TOE and KNOW,

We (and by we, I mean some nameless people whom I assume are of the same opinions as myself) are now of the opinion (this being an opinion that is subject to change, one that is mutable and recently formed) that certain people from certain groups object to having any people, let they be themselves or someone else, portrayed in any light, be it positive or negative.

But we (and again, I mean a collection of one or more nameless people whom I again am assumin are of the same opinions on this matter as myself) still love them all, which in and of itself may result in these same persons being more aggravated than before.

BTW,

dontblamepiratecat.gif

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Blame

Enough already! I think that it is high time for the readers and posters of this thread to accept some personal responsiblity for their own lives and stop trying to find someone to blame!

The way that things are should not be blamed on society, circus folk, the Hivemind, Jimmy Carter and especially Piratecat. In fact, with the exception of all of the things that I actually do blame Piratecat for, I don't blame him for anything.

:D

(BTW, love the Peanuts cartoon).

jdavis

First Post
Re: Blame

Silver Moon said:
Enough already! I think that it is high time for the readers and posters of this thread to accept some personal responsiblity for their own lives and stop trying to find someone to blame!

The way that things are should not be blamed on society, circus folk, the Hivemind, Jimmy Carter and especially Piratecat. In fact, with the exception of all of the things that I actually do blame Piratecat for, I don't blame him for anything.

:D

(BTW, love the Peanuts cartoon).

Attachments

• sigpic4t.jpg
    sigpic4t.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 58

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads