• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E I get the feeling Paizo isn't worried about Wizards of the Coast.

gurpsgm

Explorer
For the collectors out there who want to be complete, the process will get expensive (the need to buy all the product). I'm not a collector, though, so its not an issue for me.

I don't buy every product either - I have all the hardcover books, just the Skull & Shackles set of 6 mods, a lot of the map folios, a few of the city booklets, the three booklets on Demons, Devils, and Daemons, and a couple of alternate publisher books like the Psionics book and the Tome of Secrets.

I've never seen much use for the Pawns, and I generally create my own worlds, so most of the Golarion stuff is basically useless.

I have enough 3.5 type books to choke an elephant, though. There's so much good material in them that changes 3.5 original rules that some people may not know where to start. I have =very= few modules and/or adventures - I've been creating them for years.

"The" GURPS GM

gurpsgm

Explorer
4th Edition? You may be a couple of years behind on the news! 4th Edition hasn't been in production in a long time. :)

Hi! I just meant that 4th is still basically the current "flavor of the month" for shopkeepers to sell. They still put 4th on the shelf in my FLGS....

"The" GURPS GM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads