I guess that's what he does these days...

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Today was my first day of highschool (as an aside it was a pretty good day. I think I even found a closet geek, but anyway...) and I was listening to the morning announcements, but not closely. Anyway, out of the blue, I hear the following...

"Captain Nebin will meet the girl's golf club this afternoon after school"

seems everyone's favorite gnome illusionist is doing well for himself these days.

Jeph

Explorer
Dirty old gnome. :D

Moe, I think you mentioned somewhere that your birthday was Dec 31? Can you confirm or deny this?

I started highschool a week ago; today was my 6th day. I think I've got a new group together, too! 'S been fun so far. How're you holding up? :)

Last edited:

Not to pick up on a minor comment you made and run with it... well, actually, yeah, to do exactly that: I've got a foolproof method to find closet gamers. I picked up a big d20 -- about as big as a baseball, and I keep it on my computer at work. It always amazes me that whenever a gamer comes by, he has to comment on it. A lot of them have to give it a few trial rolls, for that matter.

Lela

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Not to pick up on a minor comment you made and run with it... well, actually, yeah, to do exactly that: I've got a foolproof method to find closet gamers. I picked up a big d20 -- about as big as a baseball, and I keep it on my computer at work. It always amazes me that whenever a gamer comes by, he has to comment on it. A lot of them have to give it a few trial rolls, for that matter.

Brilliant idea. YOINK

Lela

First Post
It occurs to me to ask where you got a baseball size d20. I've got a couple just a bit bigger than a golf ball but I've never seen one that big (and Iwant it).

Breakstone

First Post
I'm going to be starting my senior year at high school on Monday.

Does that mean I can, y'know, hassle you, and... eh... steal your lunch money?

Remove ads