I have a new baby boy!!!

Mirth

Explorer
My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday morning at 1:24 am. We had no idea whether it would be a boy or a girl (we like the surprise), but all of us (Mom, Dad and big brother Rohan) had a feeling it would be a girl. Boy, were we suprised when Max arrived. Weighing in at 8lbs 13oz, Max's full name is Magnus Armstrong Myers (Magnus was my great-grandfather's name and Armstrong is a name from my wife Andrea's side). In a strange coincidence, my friend Bob and his wife gave birth to their son 2 doors down from us on the same day. Our sons were supposed to be about a month apart, but we were 2 weeks late and they were 2 weeks early, so the cosmos arranged for the boys to be birthday brothers. I'll post pics and updates later, but for now this tired old dad is gonna take a nap :D

Jay

Thalantor

First Post
Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, Congratulatificiouslisness!!!!

I hope he brings everything you've always dreamed about kids and nothing you've had had nightmares about!

*Pops the champagne and lights the penada*

:):):)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Big Congrats.

Crotian: Do you know of anyone who is publishing the PHB in board-book form, so that the kids can chew on it? My son loves devouring the written word...

john

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Mirth said:
In a strange coincidence, my friend Bob and his wife gave birth to their son 2 doors down from us on the same day. Our sons were supposed to be about a month apart, but we were 2 weeks late and they were 2 weeks early, so the cosmos arranged for the boys to be birthday brothers.

THAT is cool! Congratulations!

Laurel

First Post
Con grats!!!!! Best wishes to you and your wife!

May the next 18 years of happiness and chaos be filled with love for the whole family :):)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases