Unearthed Arcana I miss that monthly Unearthed Arcana

JPL

Adventurer
That was nice. Once a month, a little bit of crunch. Not official, but . . . pre-official. Official-adjacent.

It seems like the best way to playtest in the year 2019, especially on stuff with a lot of moving parts like the mystic and the artificer.

Getting away from the constant influx of crunch that we had in the last two editions has been a good move for the health of the game, but I really miss that little bite of crunch once a month.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
That was nice. Once a month, a little bit of crunch. Not official, but . . . pre-official. Official-adjacent.

It seems like the best way to playtest in the year 2019, especially on stuff with a lot of moving parts like the mystic and the artificer.

Getting away from the constant influx of crunch that we had in the last two editions has been a good move for the health of the game, but I really miss that little bite of crunch once a month.

Yeah, they seem to be changing their pipeline around a little bit. I suppose they found a distraction half the time to be forced to come up with new material every month, no matter what they were working on.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases