I need a potion name

PowerWordDumb said:
So, in other words, pretty much any modern designer hot-sauce bottle with depictions of skulls, flaming back passages, and chili symbols drawn upon it, with outrageous titular references to death, explosive diarrrhea, and sobbing like a girl?
I happen to be a fan of those kinds of hot sauces. I haven't yet picked up anything from the "Kick Yo Ass" hot sauce line yet, though... ;)

PowerWordDumb

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I happen to be a fan of those kinds of hot sauces. I haven't yet picked up anything from the "Kick Yo Ass" hot sauce line yet, though... ;)

Must.... resist... threadjacking urge.... *fails*

I have one which is pure capsaicin in an oil suspension. I don't even label it a hotsauce as there is no tangible benefit to eating it, only a guaranteed hospital stay for ulcerations of the colon. No pleasure, no flavor, only pure pain. Of course I had to own it though. :)

Kobold Marine

First Post
Sialia said:
Keep 'em coming.

I'm looking for something more film noir, or gothic.

Something you might find on a modern mad scientist's lab bench and not be certain whether it was his current work, or something he uncovered from an earlier age.

Perhaps something evocative of gaslight Cthulhu, or steam punk.

A mysterious potion, which it may or may not be wise to imbibe. One of those shady borders between science and magic things.

How about:

Calorous Exhalant
Elixer of Phlogistic Emanation
Respiratory Vapors

Scalding Brew
Scalding Cough
Dragon Turtle Cough
Satan's Armpit
Demogorgon's Butt Crack (can I say Butt Crack? Can I say it more than once?)
Belch of Pain
Teeth Desinfectant

AR

Sialia

First Post
PowerWordDumb said:
I have one which is pure capsaicin in an oil suspension. I don't even label it a hotsauce as there is no tangible benefit to eating it, only a guaranteed hospital stay for ulcerations of the colon. No pleasure, no flavor, only pure pain. Of course I had to own it though. :)
See, that's kind of what I'm talking about. Only assume you could damage someone else with it.

Or possiblly, that in addition to being excruciatingly painful to use, and possibly lethal to the target, it was also highly addicitive. As soon as it wears off, you began craving more, and then if you don't take another swig, you start to go through really horriffic DTs.

Enough more horrific that taking another swig starts to sound like a really wonderful idea.

Remove ads